top of page



To begin withdrawals/receiving benefits…

1) Have a letter sent from your certifying conference to the pension office stating that you are retired.

2) Print the following forms: Distribution Request and Agreement for Automatic Deposit

3) Complete the forms and send them to the pensions office.

bottom of page